- This event has passed.
Advanced Excel: Powerful Functions and Essential Techniques
October 13, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Information is the key to improving any business, and your ability to manage, manipulate, and present that information is key to your career. Microsoft Excel has an almost infinite number of tools and combinations of tools that can make you the master of your data – and this session is intended to expose some of the most valuable and flexible tools in the program.
In this webinar, we’ll guarantee your data is set up for maximum effectiveness, that your functions are always accurate, and that you’re not taking too many steps to the end result you want.
Buried somewhere in every spreadsheet are valuable insights, waiting to be found. With the right functions and reporting tools, you can pull them out into the light of day. The countless features in this program can be a little intimidating, but once you see their power, you’ll never look at a spreadsheet the same way again!
Concepts and features covered in this webinar include:
- Building Tables and Using Dynamic Named Ranges
- Creating Custom Named Ranges and Modifying Them
- Calculating Summary Reports with Logical Functions
- Handling Common Function Issues with Class
- Generating Subtotals in Larger Datasets
- Presenting Data After Building your Reports
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft
Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Date: Thursday, October 13, 2016
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Advanced Excel” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.