- This event has passed.
November 7, 2013 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
You’ve Made a PDF; Now What?
DESCRIPTION: Creating PDF files is immensely valuable, but is now very easy to do.
Adobe Acrobat Professional has a huge suite of tools for managing, editing, and
creating functionality in your PDFs. This session focuses on those tools.
- Searching Documents
- Optical Character Recognition
- Conversion Quality Settings
- Adding, Deleting, and Editing Pages
- Bookmarks and Hyperlinks
- Form Fields
- Watermarks and Passwords
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
That was the BEST presentation I have ever be able to listen to, understand and HEAR (because I wear hearing aids), bar none!
-Kathie Portman, CAP ( CommuniCare Health Services )
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Adobe Acrobat” in the subject line and he will send you your dial in information and the invoice.