A Leader’s Toolkit for Difficult and Disciplinary Conversations
July 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm| $139
Leaders of very level, from first time supervisors to senior executives agree that one of their most difficult responsibilities is having disciplinary or difficult conversations. In fact, many leaders often ignore problems and hope that they will go away (and, of course, they rarely do.) Having language patterns and tools to specifically handle these tough conversations is what every leader needs and what this program provides Loaded with practical communication tools for senior level executives to first-time supervisors and even parents, this webinar will give you practical tools you can put to work immediately and relieve some of the stress associated with disciplinary conversations.
Get the leadership mindset to make disciplinary conversations easier,
- Learn to differentiate between “can’t do” and “won’t do” issues.
- Discover why people don’t do what they are supposed to do and how to ignite positive behavior change.
- Master the art of staying calm during difficult conversations.
Master communication tactics and language patterns to prepare for tough conversations.
- Discover the 4-step process to request behavior change.
- Learn how to use the “BCA technique” as a template for almost any difficult conversation.
- Find out why you ought to stop feeding carrots to stick people.
Learn how to manage tense conversations with difficult people.
- Discover what to say/do when tears flow.
- Learn what never to say during a disciplinary conversation – hint… it’s not what you think.
- Discover the power of silence.
- Learn how to keep records and notes so that you can hold people accountable.
- Master the art of open-ended questions to gain cooperation
Your Presenter: Pamela Jett
Date: Thursday, July 19, 2018
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $139.00 per dial-in line (unlimited attendance)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Pamela Jett is an internationally recognized presenter and author on developing leadership skills and improving workplace relationships. As an internationally recognized communication skills expert, speaker and author, Pamela Jett works with professionals to better understand that “Words Matter” when we are looking to achieve results, make an impact and improve effectiveness. Pamela is a true innovator who takes people beyond basic theory and strategy to an unparalleled level of application.
Her background includes:
- Working with clientele ranging from the high-tech sector and manufacturing to women’s groups and government agencies.
- Serving clients such as Lockheed Martin, Allstate Insurance, Sony, The United Way, NASA, Waste Management plus many other notable organizations.
- Developing several learning programs including Communicate with Confidence, Credibility and Influence and Mind Your Own Business: A Career Management System.
- Using her programs to take participants beyond theory to hands-on application for immediate results.
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for A Leader’s Toolkit” in the subject line. He will send you your dial-in information and invoice at that time.