Is this really how you imagined your job would be?
When you made the decision to enter into your specific field, at the level you’ve chosen, – you probably envisioned playing a certain role in keeping an office, a department or even an entire company running smoothly.
Whether you imagined scheduling appointments, greeting visitors, planning and executing marketing plans or hitting the streets raising money for your company’s charity, you probably envisioned an office in which everyone worked together – each person playing his or her essential part in working toward a common goal – in harmony.
But then, you realized that as a member of an office staff comprising a variety of personalities, you deal with difficult people – daily. And you realized that these interactions can turn a dream job into a nightmare.
Does any of this sound familiar?
* You feel like you’re constantly falling victim to customers who shout at you for doing your job, team members who take credit for your ideas, or a boss who blames you if he misses an appointment (even though you entered it into his calendar a month ago). What if you could learn to maintain control of each confrontation so that you didn’t get railroaded?
* When confrontations or difficult situations arise, you freeze. You may think of the proper response hours later, but in the moment, you’re rendered unable to think, move or . What if you could learn real, working strategies for saying the right thing, at the right time, in the right way, every time?
* You definitely don’t want to quit your job, but that one difficult person you work with is really affecting you – and you’re not sure how much longer you can take it. What if you could STOP feeling trapped and scared, and START feeling empowered to act in precisely the right way to stand up for yourself and end the bullying.
* You know you should respond differently in difficult situations, but you are afraid of the consequences if you actually speak your mind. What if you could learn to effectively diffuse tense situations, without losing your cool??
I have some good news: you are in the right place.
I’m Rhonda Scharf, CSP, North America’s Workplace Efficiency Expert. I’m a highly experienced professional speaker with Certified Speaking Professional designation, who has spoken in 12 different countries to literally tens of thousands of people. I was the 2004 National President of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers, and I sat on the board of the International Federation of Professional Speakers. I’ve consulted with some of the world’s most recognized companies including Sony, Mercedes-Benz, the US Coast Guard, Exxon Mobil, Bank of Canada, all levels of government in Canada and the US. Plus, a CSP is the highest speaking designation in the world.
Equally important, I have three young adult kids, am divorced and remarried, and live in a blended family, and have divorced parents. What does this mean? I experience all the same dysfunctional relationships that you do!
I’m not telling you all this to make myself sound good; rather, I want you to know that I’ve been there and done that. I am a real person, with real problems, who has generally figured life out – I’m like a friend who wants you to succeed – to create a working environment that nurtures effective communication so everyone is on the same page – a page that leads to an efficient workplace.
So what’s my secret?
That’s why I’m inviting you to join me as I reveal my system for taking back control of draining relationships at work – relationships that turn your dream job into a nightmare and put a rough cog in your otherwise well-oiled machine.
“Dealing With Difficult People”
You are about to discover a system it has taken me years to develop – and you’re about to gain all the information you need to create the work environment you REALLY want, so that you can get back to orchestrating that seamless office symphony!
Whether you’ve read other books and bought other materials, without success, or are trying this for the first time, you’ll discover strategies and techniques you can use in any relationship, whether it’s at work or at home.
Your Presenter: Rhonda Scharf
Rhonda Scharf is a well recognized Professional Speaker, Trainer and Author. She specializes in helping Administrative Professionals to thrive in their work environment using her proven tools and strategies. She is a trusted resource for the top organizations in Canada, the United States, and more than a dozen other countries.. She holds the highest speaking designation in the world, the Certified Speaking Professional.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Interactive workbook (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
- Certificates for all attendees
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016
Time: 2:00pm To 3:00pm ET (one hour)
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Are you ready to sign up?
Click here for CAD and click here for USD to register automatically.
Email David@on-the-right-track.comÂ with “Register Me for Dealing With Difficult People” in the subject line.
Contact Rhonda for details about bringing this program live to your location.
It is not too late to sign up for the Nov 2 webinar “Confrontation Skills” by Rhonda Scharf. Email: David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Confrontation Skills” in the subject line (session is Wednesday @ 2pm ET)
There’s a fresh, new podcast every week on itunes. Don’t miss it.
ATTENTION ASSOCIATION MEMBERS:
If you’re an IAAP member, the content of this webinar is in line with the criteria for recertification points. (International Association of Administrative Professionals)
We are happy to offer a discount code to members of AEAP. Please use the code provided to you in your weekly communication when registering.
If you are an ASAP member and enrolled in ASAP’s Professional Administrative Certificate of Excellence (PACE), this live webinar will count for 1.5 credits toward your Certificate. (American Society of Administrative Professionals)
If you are an AAA member, you will receive a certificate that is already good for 1 certification point. (Association of Administrative Assistants)
ON THE RIGHT TRACK is a preferred partner of the International Virtual Assistants Association.
We provide Certificates of Completion following the session as the content of this programs qualifies for many different types of CEUs.
Wondering how we’re going to get all this done?
* “Dealing With Difficult People” is a live, 1-hour webinar you’ll call into, while following along on an online presentation.
* Before the session, I’ll send you an Executive Overview, which is the workbook you’ll use to follow along.
* During the session, I’ll host a live Q&A call, in which you can remain anonymous.
* After the session, I’ll send you the link to the recording, which will be available for you for 60 days.
* For 30 days following the session, you’ll get unlimited email coaching with me
So, now are you ready to sign up?
Click here for CAD,
click here for USD or
email David@on-the-right-track.com with “Register Me for Dealing With Difficult People” in the subject line.
Following the session, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance from David to use in your files to prove your commitment to ongoing education.
Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK this month!