This webinar will cover:
- What are the different types of meetings and how does each one work?
- What should you do to be well prepared for your meeting?
- When you should NOT have a meeting?
- The right way to start a meeting;
- Your role as the chairperson – before, during, and after;
- How to take charge of a meeting?
– Dealing with disruptions;
– Handling the dominate participant – the hijacker;
– Getting full participation from all attendees;
– Sitting in the power position.
- 5 Ways meetings get off track and how to handle them;
- The Chairperson’s BEST ideas;
- How to keep the meeting moving along?
- The BEST agenda ever created and why you should use it;
- The 3 things you must do to end a meeting that will want people coming back
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you’ll learn.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.