Here's what 'Advanced Minute Taking – Motions & Voting' will cover:
- The proper way to document a motion
- Voting – including votes for an against, as well as those who abstain
- What to do when a vote is tied
- How to edit a motion after it has been voted on
- Documenting amendments
- Online voting
- Approval of previous minutes when there are changes to the document
- Who can make motions and who can't
- Tips on consolidating the discussion instead of capturing who said what.
Be sure to download the workbook here, and take notes as you listen to the recording. Feel free to listen many times so the information seeps into your subconscious mind. The more you listen, the more you'll learn.
As you heard in the webinar, Rhonda is providing an extra educational opportunity following our webinar. We have a quiz that you can take as often as you like to help reinforce the learning from the webinar. Each of the 10 questions in the quiz has the answer as well as the reason for the answer (which helps cement the learning).
Challenge your coworkers and your family! Click here to take the quiz.
Keep Rhonda and the team at ON THE RIGHT TRACK in mind when planning your office training, convention, workshops or keynotes, and any consulting issues your company may need help with. Keep ON THE RIGHT TRACK and enjoy your webinar.
Please enter your information below to access your recording.