Word has the tools necessary to create either a printable or electronic fill-in form, as well as distribute it to your audience and receive the responses. In this session, we’ll cover the types of Controls (form fields) you can and should add to your document, putting password protection on the form, distributing it to your audience, and receiving responses.
Sending out a form can be as easy as the recipient printing a copy, filling it out with pen, and returning it to you – or it can be a lot more fun! In this webinar, learn how to add snippets of code to validate the entries your audience types in. Learn how to add a submit button that will email the form back to you. There are many combinations, and we’ll give you the information to determine what’s right for your situation. Don’t worry – there will be free takeaways for the code part of the exercise!
- Enabling the Developer Tab
- Creating a Form’s Structure and Layout
- Understanding the Difference between Types of Controls
- Inserting Content Controls (Form Fields)
- Adjusting Form Field Settings
- Validating Entries to Form Fields
- Protecting the Form
- Distributing the Form
- Ways of Receiving the Results
Your Presenter: Neil Malek. Neil Malek is a Microsoft Certified Trainer, Adobe Certified Instructor, and CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer. With more than a decade of teaching experience, he focuses on answering ‘why’ before getting to the details of ‘how’ to do something.
Price of the workshop includes:
- Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
- Live Q&A session following presentation
- Recording of session (available for 60 days)
- 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
- Toll Free access
To Register: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “Register Me for Word Forms” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.