- This event has passed.
Using Your iPad for Business
February 13, 2014 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
You’ve just bought an iPad or your company is starting to roll out this tablet computer. You have heard how great of a tool it can be. How can you get the most from an iPad in a business setting? There are hundreds of thousands of apps available – how do you pick the ones that will help you be more productive? Dave Paradi has been leveraging his iPad to get work done on the road and in this webinar he will share some of the ways you can make best use of an iPad for business use. Here’s what he will cover:
- Accessing files on the road using cloud storage services such as Dropbox and Skydrive
- Keeping files on your iPad synced with your office computer
- Editing Microsoft Office files using the Office Web apps
- Creating and editing MS Office files using paid apps such as Documents to Go
- Reviewing and adding comments to PDF documents on the iPad using GoodReader
- How to deliver PowerPoint presentations from the iPad using SlideShark
- Writing notes on photos and e-mailing the image to others to communicate thoughts quickly using Penultimate
- Adding photos of written notes to Salesforce.com using the iPad’s camera
- And any other ways that Dave uses his iPad for business
I attended the webinar with Dave Paradi yesterday. I have enjoyed many of your presentations in the past, but I must say this was the best investment I have ever made. Dave is a great presenter. He moves the presentation along at just the right pace, and his handouts are very clear. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I learned in that one-hour presentation.
-Pat Falkenhagen, CAP-OM|Nsight Telservices
I enjoyed the webinar. I needed it. I was able to purchase and IPad and was wondering how people use theirs. There is an attorney that brings his to our office and just types away. I want to know how to use mine. Yes. I have games, but I did not purchase it to play games. Thanks so much!
-Kay Olsen, Smithville Communications
Your Presenter: Dave Paradi
Date: Thursday, February 13, 2014
Time: 2:00pm ET
Cost: Only $124.00 per dial in line (unlimited attendance)
Price of the workshop includes:
1. Executive Overview Document (emailed prior to session)
2. Live Q&A session following presentation
3. Recording of session (available for 60 days)
4. 30 days free email one-on-one coaching
5. Toll Free access
Dave Paradi, MBA, Author, Speaker, Consultant. Author of The Visual Slide Revolution Selected as one the Top 10 Business Books of 2008 by The Globe and Mail. Helping presenters communicate effectively using persuasive PowerPoint presentations.
To Register: Email email@example.com with “Register Me for Using Your iPad for Business” in the subject line. He will send you your dial in information and invoice at that time.